SANSA-Stack’s core is a processing data flow engine that provides data distribution, and fault tolerance for distributed computations over RDF large-scale datasets.
SANSA includes several libraries for creating applications:
- Read / Write RDF / OWL library for RDF/OWL operations,
- Querying library support a query language on top of distributed RDF/OWL library,
- Inference library implements rule-based reasoning on RDF/OWL data,
- ML- Machine Learning core library
Download the latest release and run SANSA on your machine, cluster or the cloud:
The documentation provided on setup guide give an overview for all deployment options.
If you have question related to SANSA community then you can post in on various channels:
- Mailing List. Subscribe to the mailing list via @SANSA-Stack or by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the subscription was confirmed, you can send questions to email@example.com.
- GitHub issues. Post your questions to GitHub Issues for the specific module.