At SANSA-Stack, there are many ways to get help or contribute to the project. The @SANSA-Stack google group forum is the primary channel where all SANSA committers are present. You are also welcome to address issues in our official SANSA-Stack repo.
GitHub Project Page
Contributing to SANSA
Check out a dedicated guideline on how to contribute to SANSA.
How to cite: The reference publication is “Distributed Semantic Analytics using the SANSA Stack” published at ISWC 2017. Please use this when referring to SANSA as a whole and others for individual aspects of SANSA.
- Distributed Semantic Analytics using the SANSA Stack by Jens Lehmann, Gezim Sejdiu, Lorenz Bühmann, Patrick Westphal, Claus Stadler, Ivan Ermilov, Simon Bin, Muhammad Saleem, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo and Hajira Jabeen in Proceedings of 16th International Semantic Web Conference – Resources Track (ISWC’2017), 2017 [BibTex].
- The Tale of Sansa Spark
- DistLODStats: Distributed Computation of RDF Dataset Statistics
- STATisfy Me: What are my Stats?. Gezim Sejdiu; Ivan Ermilov; Jens Lehmann; and Mohamed-Nadjib Mami. In Proceedings of 17th International Semantic Web Conference, Poster & Demos, 2018.
- Profiting from Kitties on Ethereum: Leveraging Blockchain RDF with SANSA. Damien Graux; Gezim Sejdiu; Hajira Jabeen; Jens Lehmann; Danning Sui; Dominik Muhs; and Johannes Pfeffer. In 14th International Conference on Semantic Systems, Poster & Demos, 2018.
- SPIRIT: A Semantic Transparency and Compliance Stack” by Patrick Westphal, Javier Fernández, Sabrina Kirrane and Jens Lehmann. In 14th International Conference on Semantic Systems, Poster & Demos, 2018.
Please subscribe to our discussion @SANSA-Stack.
- Prof. Dr. Jens Lehmann (Founder, Project Owner)
- Dr. Hajira Jabeen
- Dr. Damien Graux
- Lorenz Bühmann
- Patrick Westphal
- Simon Bin
- Claus Stadler
- Ivan Ermilov
- Gezim Sejdiu
In general, please use the discussion @SANSA-Stack for asking questions about SANSA. The developers are subscribed to this forum and will answer your questions as soon as possible.