At SANSA-Stack, there are many ways to get help or contribute to the project. The @SANSA-Stack google group forum is the primary channel where all SANSA committers are present. You are also welcome to address issues in our official SANSA-Stack repo.
GitHub Project Page
Contributing to SANSA
Check out a dedicated guideline on how to contribute to SANSA.
How to cite: The reference publication is “Distributed Semantic Analytics using the SANSA Stack” published at ISWC 2017. Please use this when referring to SANSA as a whole and others for individual aspects of SANSA.
- Distributed Semantic Analytics using the SANSA Stack by Jens Lehmann, Gezim Sejdiu, Lorenz Bühmann, Patrick Westphal, Claus Stadler, Ivan Ermilov, Simon Bin, Muhammad Saleem, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo and Hajira Jabeen in Proceedings of 16th International Semantic Web Conference – Resources Track (ISWC’2017), 2017 [BibTex].
- The Tale of Sansa Spark
- DistLODStats: Distributed Computation of RDF Dataset Statistics
- STATisfy Me: What are my Stats?. Gezim Sejdiu; Ivan Ermilov; Jens Lehmann; and Mohamed-Nadjib Mami. In Proceedings of 17th International Semantic Web Conference, Poster & Demos, 2018.
- Profiting from Kitties on Ethereum: Leveraging Blockchain RDF with SANSA by Damien Graux; Gezim Sejdiu; Hajira Jabeen; Jens Lehmann; Danning Sui; Dominik Muhs; and Johannes Pfeffer. In 14th International Conference on Semantic Systems, Poster & Demos, 2018.
- SPIRIT: A Semantic Transparency and Compliance Stack” by Patrick Westphal, Javier Fernández, Sabrina Kirrane and Jens Lehmann. In 14th International Conference on Semantic Systems, Poster & Demos, 2018.
- In 21st International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (EKAW’2018), 2018.
- Clustering Pipelines of large RDF POI Data. Rajjat Dadwal; Damien Graux; Gezim Sejdiu; Hajira Jabeen; and Jens Lehmann. In Proceedings of 16th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2019), Poster & Demos, 2019.
- Sparklify: A Scalable Software Component for Efficient evaluation of SPARQL queries over distributed RDF datasets. Claus Stadler; Gezim Sejdiu; Damien Graux; and Jens Lehmann. In Proceedings of 18th International Semantic Web Conference, 2019.
- Squerall: Virtual Ontology-Based Access to Heterogeneous and Large Data Sources by Mohamed Nadjib Mami, Damien Graux, Simon Scerri, Hajira Jabeen, Sören Auer, Jens Lehmann. In Proceedings of 18th International Semantic Web Conference, 2019.
- A Scalable Framework for Quality Assessment of RDF Datasets. Gezim Sejdiu; Anisa Rula; Jens Lehmann; and Hajira Jabeen. In Proceedings of 18th International Semantic Web Conference, 2019.
- Towards A Scalable Semantic-based Distributed Approach for SPARQL query evaluation. Gezim Sejdiu Damien Graux Imran Khan Ioanna Lytra Hajira Jabeen; and Jens Lehmann. In 15th International Conference on Semantic Systems (SEMANTiCS), 2019.
- Querying large-scale RDF datasets using the SANSA framework. Claus Stadler; Gezim Sejdiu; Damien Graux; and Jens Lehmann. In Proceedings of 18th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC), Poster & Demos, 2019.
- In 15th International Conference on Semantic Systems (SEMANTiCS), Poster & Demos, 2019.
Please subscribe to our discussion @SANSA-Stack.
- Prof. Dr. Jens Lehmann (Founder, Project Owner)
- Dr. Hajira Jabeen
- Dr. Damien Graux
- Lorenz Bühmann
- Patrick Westphal
- Simon Bin
- Claus Stadler
- Ivan Ermilov
- Gezim Sejdiu
In general, please use the discussion @SANSA-Stack for asking questions about SANSA. The developers are subscribed to this forum and will answer your questions as soon as possible.