The meeting, hosted by our partner InfAI e. V., took place on the 14th and 15th of December at the University of Leipzig.
The 29 attendees in total, including 15 partners, discussed and reviewed the progress of all work packages in 2016 and planned the activities and workshops taking place in the next six months.
The audience showed high interest in his presentation and appreciated the usage of distributed frameworks applied on the Web of Data.The following discussion included further challenges on SANSA specific layers and constructive suggestions for possible improvements.
We’re very happy to announce SANSA 0.1 – the initial release of the Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack. SANSA combines distributed computing and semantic technologies in order to allow powerful machine learning, inference and querying capabilities for large knowledge graphs.
You can find the FAQ and usage examples at http://sansa-stack.net/faq/.
The following features are currently supported by SANSA:
- Support for reading and writing RDF files in N-Triples format
- Support for reading OWL files in various standard formats
- Querying and partitioning based on Sparqlify
- Support for RDFS/RDFS Simple/OWL-Horst forward chaining inference
- Initial RDF graph clustering support
- Initial support for rule mining from RDF graphs